Issued at: 2023-10-14
Updated at: 2023-10-14
Important: mariadb:10.5 security update
MariaDB is a multi-user, multi-threaded SQL database server that is binary compatible with MySQL.
The following packages have been upgraded to a later upstream version: galera
(26.4.14), mariadb (10.5.22).
* mariadb: node crashes with Transport endpoint is not connected mysqld got signal 6 (CVE-2023-5157)
* mariadb: use-after-poison in prepare_inplace_add_virtual in handler0alter.cc (CVE-2022-32081)
* mariadb: assertion failure at table->get_ref_count() == 0 in dict0dict.cc (CVE-2022-32082)
* mariadb: segmentation fault via the component sub_select (CVE-2022-32084)
* mariadb: server crash in st_select_lex_unit::exclude_level (CVE-2022-32089)
* mariadb: server crash in JOIN_CACHE::free or in copy_fields (CVE-2022-32091)
* mariadb: compress_write() fails to release mutex on failure (CVE-2022-38791)
* mariadb: NULL pointer dereference in spider_db_mbase::print_warnings() (CVE-2022-47015)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.