Issued at: 2023-10-24
Updated at: 2023-10-24
Important: php security update
PHP is an HTML-embedded scripting language commonly used with the Apache HTTP Server.
* php: XML loading external entity without being enabled (CVE-2023-3823)
* php: phar Buffer mismanagement (CVE-2023-3824)
* php: 1-byte array overrun in common path resolve code (CVE-2023-0568)
* php: DoS vulnerability when parsing multipart request body (CVE-2023-0662)
* php: Missing error check and insufficient random bytes in HTTP Digest authentication for SOAP (CVE-2023-3247)
* php: Password_verify() always return true with some hash (CVE-2023-0567)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.