Issued at: 2023-11-11
Updated at: 2023-11-11
Important: firefox security update
Mozilla Firefox is an open-source web browser, designed for standards compliance, performance, and portability.
This update upgrades Firefox to version 115.4.0 ESR.
* Mozilla: Queued up rendering could have allowed websites to clickjack (CVE-2023-5721)
* Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 119, Firefox ESR 115.4, and Thunderbird 115.4 (CVE-2023-5730)
* libvpx: crash related to VP9 encoding in libvpx (CVE-2023-44488)
* Mozilla: Large WebGL draw could have led to a crash (CVE-2023-5724)
* Mozilla: WebExtensions could open arbitrary URLs (CVE-2023-5725)
* Mozilla: Address bar spoofing via bidirectional characters (CVE-2023-5732)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.